Anything like that should help. And try to get something soft to put under or around your wrist to cushion it
1. HP laptop keyboard, mouse pad problem please help!!!?
I had a problem like that with my HP laptop in the past. I kept starting it up, and powering it off. Over and over and over again. After like 15 times it worked. Only other suggestion is to get a usb keyboard or laptop so that you can at least access your computer temporarily.
2. To use a mouse pad or not use a mouse pad? What is best?
i quess its personal preferance., and depends on what type of surface you are using...i hate mouse pads,,so i never use one..unless i am on my coffee table..its glass..so a mouse pad is madatory....i usually use a magazine...the optical mouse will be depended on the surface....the mouse with a ball, really don,t need a pad. . you will not destroy your mouse by not using a mouse pad
3. Is a mouse pad necessary when using a wireless mouse?
its not necessary, but it helps
4. how does the mouse pad on a laptop work?
hi firiend its easy u must be having usb port in your laptop insert it there it will work
5. How to disable mouse pad?
usually there is a button on the keyboard depending on the laptop brand that looks like a little box with a slash through it this turns off the mousepad otherwise you can go to your control panel go to devices and printers right click on your laptop and go to mouse settings then go to device setting and find your touchpad and click disable
6. what IS THE DESIGN of your MOUSE PAD? WHAT does it look like?
it's a soccer ball...only it's flat
7. My laptop mouse pad cant click on icon.?
Try double-clicking on the icon
8. Why does my mouse pad move but not click?
Reinstall your mouse, or in the adventure that your utilising a time-honored one you acquire with the CPU than you probable in basic terms might desire to bathe it. you does not have faith what proportion human beings ignore to achieve this
9. laptop mouse pad not working? help!?
Go to start and click the "run" option and then type control. Then select Printers and other hardware devices and select mouse, or in classic view just select mouse. Then select the hardware tab and then select troubleshoot.
10. can anyone give me a few random objects?
1. condom 2. spoon 3. bottle cap 4. thong 5. nail clippers 6. candle 7. ice cube 8. slipper 9. thread 10. glow stick 11. needle 12. stop sign 13. blouse 14. hanger 15. rubber duck 16. shovel 17. bookmark 18. model car 19. tampon 20. rubber band 21. tire swing 22. sharpie 23. picture frame 24. photo album 25. nail filer 26. tooth paste 27. bath fizzers 28. tissue box 29. deodorant 30. cookie jar 31. rusty nail 32. drill press 33. chalk 34. word search 35. thermometer 36. face wash 37. paint brush 38. candy wrapper 39. shoe lace 40. leg warmers 41. wireless control 42. boom box 43. quilt 44. stockings 45. card 46. tooth pick 48. shawl 49. speakers 50. key chain 51. cork 52. helmet 53. mouse pad 54. zipper 55. glasses 56. lamp shade 57. sketch pad 58. gage 59. plastic fork 60. flag 61. clay pot 62. check book 63. CD 64. #2 pencil 65. fake flowers 66. sticky note 67. hair tie 68. credit card 69. sun glasses 70. seat belt 71. buckel 72. button 73. canvas 74. vase 75. lip gloss 76. rug 77. gel 78. twezzers 79. toe ring 80. scotch tape 81. bow 82. white out 83. grid paper 84. earser 85. puddle 86. cement stone 87. sponge 88. lace 89. outlet 90. frizz control 91. sailboat 92. screw 93. sand paper 94. eye liner 95. pool stick 96. pop can 97. balloon 98. spring 99. ipod charger 100. twister
11. How to prevent paint wear on mouse pad?
Buy a second mouse pad for everyday use. Anything painted will deteriorate with time with a mouse continually running over it
12. I'm using my high school diploma as a mouse pad, is that bad?
Yes, this is bad b/c it demonstrates that you devalue your own education. Also, for future reference you may need your diploma. Ultimitely, you are depicting yourself as an uneducated person. Why do not you use a book instead?