Go ahead use USB mouse so you do not overuse the mouse pad. It will function simultaneously. Nothing to worry
1. Do you have a mouse pad?
Si. It's a custom-made one my friend got me with a picture of us and her stuffed sheep in my field
2. Do you have a mouse pad? Im using a piece of paper. Whats on yours if you have one. Mine just has lines.....
mine says dell and it's black and grey
3. Do you put your wrist straight on the mouse pad or do you have something supporting it?
I should get another one. I had one but it got old and did not look as pretty anymore so I threw it out
4. I spent close to $1000 on this Macbook yet I can't wear gloves and use the mouse pad?
As Sandra says, use an external mouse. Trackpads require (something all the lines) an electric charge that is conducted when you touch the pad, when wearing gloves the trackpad can not detect anything so it dos'nt respond
5. Do you have a mouse pad? Im using a piece of paper. Whats on yours if you have one. Mine just has lines.....
Just got a new one with a picture of a little kitten
6. Where can I customize a mouse pad?
Customize Mouse Pad
7. How to properly use a mouse pad on a laptop?
I am sorry to say that I also have this problem and I try as much as possible not to hover my hands over the mouse pad. It's difficult but not impossible. Some laptops allow you to disable the trackpad so you can use a regular mouse. If it is a real problem for you, consider buying an inexpensive laptop mouse - they are quite compact and easy to slip into a bag or pocket. The control panel for the trackpad may offer a means to disable it. You could also consider a wireless optical mouse. Good Luck!
8. Can I turn off the mouse pad for clicking?
Yes Hope that helped. Since you did not list your make and model that is as helpful as I could be.
9. How do I change mouse pad sensitivity on a sony laptop?
I would suggest that you try to go to the Control Panel and see if you can change the mouse settings there
10. My laptop mouse pad isn't working?
the sensors have possibly gone under the mouse pad, or it could have been disabled. If you go onto the mouse settings it will tell you. If not ring the company of the laptop up and they will guide you through what to do.
11. the mouse pad mess me up typing.need help?
If it's not the type of mouse that has a ball on the bottom, try not using the mouse pad at all - stick it into a drawer or something. I am running my mouse on a Formica desk top and having no problem. (Mousepads were invented to keep the ball clean, and to give it traction - two things not needed with optical mice. ).
12. Sony vaio laptops: zooming in using the mouse pad?
Go to start, all programs, read the user guide/manual section on using the touch pad and turning off features. Some touch pads have area's that allow zooming/scrolling and other options, usually these are at each corner or side and for instance to scroll using the touch pad hold finger tip on right side pressing lightly down and slid finger up and down to scroll. To turn on or turn off touch pad features go to mouse properties.
13. Please help!! I am having a problem with the mouse pad on my Acer laptop?
most laptops have a little button between the space-bar and the mouse pad that has a light, if the light is off or orange then the mousepad wont work, you have to press the button, the mousepad will work. Also some computers have it somewhere above the key board, i hope this helps ;)
14. mouse pad on Dell laptop not working?
You can try to get it back working but it sounds serious. Right click my computer on the start menu click manage go to Device manager and if you see a yellow warning sign your in luck, just follow the fix method. If not try uninstalling the drivers and reboot. Windows will reinstall the drivers on boot. If that does not work it's a hardware problem not usually worth fixing