put in the drivers cd when u got with the computer and install the driver for the touchpad.. and look whether the touchpad buttons ai not stuck.. and also try doing fleepower.... that is turn off the laptop and remove battery and unplug the ac adapter and press the power button for thirty seconds and put the battry and power on... and if stilll it does not work.. default the bios .. if it still continues flash the bios by downloading it from the internet.... this should fix the problem...... all the luck
1. My mouse it is at the edge of my mouse pad, and i need to move right.?
put the pc off i meean off then go to the back of the pc remove the mouse cable then put it back in then try again if that dont fix it open the mouse and check the the slders have not come off
2. Survey: What color is your mouse pad?
black and it has a nice palm rest :D
3. Better to have no mouse pad or a cloth like one?
buy a gamer's mousepad
4. What kind of mouse pad do you have?
i have a touchpad
5. my laptop mouse pad is broken?
I would recommend getting it looked at maybe its jsut done for or maybe just wiring problems. but for now if you cant afford it you can buy a wireless mouse at like Best Buy for like $30
6. As a gamer, should I be using my whole mouse pad?
I have been using higher DPIs, moving my whole arm is just too much work. And i do not see how it would really affect anything as a gamer. Just do what you are comfortable with and you should not have to worry Comfort=better performance. But if you do get used to using your whole mouse pad, then you will probably get more headshots :)
7. the mouse pad on my laptop stopped working.. help me?
take the battery back out leave it and then put it back in again that should work
8. Laptop mouse pad stopped working out of nowhere ?
Call HP ASAP while the laptop is still under warranty. For the first 30 days you can return it for a replacement; after that, you can return it for free repair for at least a year
9. My laptop mouse pad is laggin/not reacting?
Restart your computer and tray again
10. i need help with my mouse pad on my hp laptop it won't scroll anymore?
It might be a problem with the wiring connecting the mouse pad to the motherboard. I would take it to a computer specialist to see if they can fix the problem. There also might be a screw on the bottom of your laptop that you can remove to find the wiring. A wire might have come loose, or it could have fried
11. What's Up With The Mouse Pad On My Laptop?
bad **** always happens when you spill water on running electronics
12. Is $1,300 USD a good price for a gaming setup with a monitor PC keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad?
I would say it depends, it's a bit on the high end and assuming you're really setting yourself up for the latest games at good quality. If you don't insist on that and are fine with the countless great games you can download from repack sites that would last you a decade at least, you can even do it a few hundred dollars cheaper. If you need the latest games at great quality, it sounds reasonable. Is $1,300 USD a good price for a gaming setup with a monitor PC keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad?
13. How long does a mouse pad usually last?
probably couple year if you keep it clean. get a new one then if u need to
14. High-pitched noise from Logitech Performance MX
My MX Master will get coil whine only moving to the left and only when mouse pad is not on perfectly flat surface.Swapping the USB receiver port seemed to work at first and a new rechargeable battery also seemed to work at first as other answers suggested. But in the end a perfectly flat surface for the mouse pad was the ultimate solution.