Okay, different mousapds work in different ways. Some are heat activated. E.g. if you breathe warm air on the mouspad does the mouse move? If so, then your mousepad is heat activated, and is moved by the heat from your finger. (this is similar to the wheel of an ipod). Some are electrically activiated, it captrues the small electric charges from your finger, and identifies where it is, and uses that to move the mouse. Most are heat activated though. Yours, Kronix
1. Should you use a mouse pad for an optical mouse?
it is good if your mouse is haveing a hard time reading movements on its curent surface, but if not it is not needed
2. IBM T60 ThinkPad mouse pad malfunction
As the T60 is similar to my T61, I think there may be a base system driver need as well. Is tehr any hardware item in Device Manager with an Exclamation point? If using the ThinkVanage driver update tool does not resolve an exclamation point, try the Unknown Device IdentifierAlso, given the age of the T60, is it possible the touchpad has failed? Or is this not a T60 from about 2006ish?
3. how does the mouse pad on a laptop work?
its a touch pad you just use your finger on it to move your pointer
4. What kind of mouse pad do you have?
One from Dreamworld, Gold Coast, Australia
5. How do you clean a liquid gel mouse pad?
A little dishwashing liquid and water
6. My mouse pad is filthy :/ Can i put it in the dishwasher, or maybe clothes washer?
I would wash it by hand
7. I disabled the mouse pad on my laptop How do I set it back?
control pane mouse pad and set what you want
8. In Windows 8 my mouse pad stops responding (for 1 second) to input after typing on the keyboard
Under the Properties window for the Synaptics Touch Pad settings, go to: Pointing->Sensitivity->TouchCheckThe setting in this determines how long it disables the touchpad after using the keyboard. If set to the minimum, it will disable the delay.
9. Toshiba Satellite A70 mouse pad froze up!?
It probably did not break as no damage was sustained to it..did you try to click it twice? Maybe it has a disable function somewhere or some how. Some models will
10. how to disable the zoom feature on the mouse pad for an acer laptop?
Control panel, double click pointing devises/mouse, click touch pad tab adjust or disable, click apply and save
11. Why doesnt my mouse pad on my laptop work while the charger is plugged into the laptop?
maybe there is some problem with your battery
12. Do you have a mouse pad? Im using a piece of paper. Whats on yours if you have one. Mine just has lines.....
yes i have one and it says sun microsystems. i stole it from work.
13. What's the difference between an under $10 mouse pad and an over $30 mouse pad?
The size? Usually the same model can be had for both $10 and $30, depending on what size you order.Anyway, mouse pads are a personal thing, with the main difference being whether the surface is coarse or fine, and hard or soft (cloth vs. plastic). Hard surfaces are fastest, but they make it a bit hard to stop at a precise location. Soft & coarse are the opposite - lots of control, but they're slow (offer a lot of resistance). Me, I like soft, fine - some balance of speed and control. For example, the SteelSeries QcK (which is around $10 for the "normal" size, which is big enough for me). What is the difference between an under $10 mouse pad and an over $30 mouse pad?
14. Mouse pad on Gateway laptop randomly stopped working?
Or you can just press F6. I have a gateway laptop too, and it just stopped working until I pressed F6
15. is it better to use a mouse and pad for gaming rather than the laptop touch pad?
The mouse and keyboard is always faster and more accurate
16. HOW DO I FIX THIS?? My pc doesnt click when i tap the mouse pad?
Go into the "control panel" "sounds"
17. i got this laptop and the mouse pad thing wont work...?
you could get a USB mouse