KEYCEO-Design, Manufacturing And Development Services Of OEM Keyboard And Mouse Brands.

Bring your talent to the peripherals circle - the chatterbox keyboard iFLYTEK T8 has too many functions!

I have experienced a lot of keyboards in the past year, and the switches, keycaps, and structures have all improved a lot, but they are all different products, and the experience is slightly different! What really caught my eye was Zhihui Jun's...

Received a very different keyboard this time, and I was as surprised by this keyboard as the one mentioned above! It is the T8 AI mechanical keyboard from iFlytek.

When mentioning iFLYTEK, the first thing that comes to mind should be the field of artificial intelligence voice, because I usually use the mobile phone input method of iFLYTEK. I personally don’t like to send voice very much, but typing is too troublesome, so who knows? The voice input method is fast and accurate, so I will use someone else's.

In addition, when making videos, dubbing is required. Although many softwares now have the function of converting text into speech, many places do not have the function of converting speech into text, and even some have a low recognition rate. ..

I have paid attention to the news that HKUST Xunfei released the keyboard before, and wondered if it might just be a ticket! After getting T8 this time, I completely changed my mind!

unpack

The outer packaging of the keyboard is simple and clear with white background and black. There are SN code and 69 code on the side of the keyboard case, which can be checked! This is it; and the characteristics of the keyboard are also marked on it, which will be "a mechanical keyboard with inkjet"

After opening the two-layer box, there is a dust cover attached to the keyboard! It is estimated that the cost can be reduced by removing the cover~

Accessories:

A paracord USB-C power cable, a key puller; at first glance, there is no addition or replacement of keycaps.

parameter:

The specific parameters are as follows. I have marked the two more important points. The first is that the driver supports MacOS. If you don’t use black technology, the ROG, Razer, Dareu, Rapoo, etc. I have used so far. I haven't found a Mac version of HUB!

The second is the software download address. Many functions rely on the combination of software and hardware; and some problems I encountered during this experience, I also communicated with the teachers here and gave feedback, whether it is processing or follow-up updates. , you are inseparable!

experience:

In 22 years, the two configurations of 87 and 98 are the main battlefield of many keyboards! This T8 is an 87 configuration, with a large section of gray with conspicuous bright yellow keycaps and white keycaps, it will not look so dull and serious!

All the keys are five-sided sublimated PBT keycaps, and the workmanship is also very good. Then I picked 10 keycaps and removed them, and there were no burrs inside.

The shafts provided by T8 this time are Jialongda G Yellow Pro and G Red Pro. I use G Red Pro; the factory comes with lubrication, the total stroke is 4mm, the trigger stroke is 2mm, and the trigger pressure is 45gf; I have always liked green Axis, if there are more little ones in the house in the back, it will be replaced! I often write paper codes, so the less effort it takes to type, the better.

The steel wire shafts of several large keys are also very stable and there is no noise; the content of the keyboard is a normal sandwich structure, so the weight is also very suitable!

highlights:

As a well-known AI manufacturer, iFLYTEK's products never lack bright spots in black technology! Let’s talk about it from childhood to adulthood. It is not new to add a volume scroll wheel to the keyboard. The scroll wheel of the T8 is golden and has a certain sense of damping! Push up to increase volume, down to decrease volume, and down to mute.

Visualization of volume adjustment, this UI design looks so-so~

The multi-function buttons are also very cool! The three smart office buttons of T8 are specially marked in yellow! From left to right are: smart screen capture, smart search, smart record! For example, my Mac also specially downloads Xnip software to take screenshots, and there are not many places to operate after taking screenshots~ Although many mobile phone OSs have released the function of extracting text from pictures, there are not many PCs!

T8 can extract text and tables with one click after taking a screenshot; both output and screenshot status can be edited and saved, which greatly improves the efficiency of office and study! And the text part also supports translation. For such a function, I still find the cracked version of the software on the Mac, and I have to buy the permanent version in the store.

As for the recording function, I want to talk about it together with the voice input function; when I first made video media, there were very few voice-to-text functions (now some editing software have it), such as a well-known editing software, which needs to import voice , and then select voice smart video, long content + poor computer configuration will wait for a long time, then select TXT text when exporting, and then organize the text format slowly by yourself!

It is very easy for T8 to complete these operations. There is a wearable radio on the right side of the arrow keys; when I experience it, it is always placed and used. If the environment is noisy, it can also be clipped.

In addition to screenshot translation, you can also translate with voice synchronously. This is really a good place to enjoy the shade under the big tree. Take some of Xunfei’s technology and adapt it to the operation of accessories. For example, I listen to some academic exchange meetings from time to time. There are some foreign experts and scholars. After all, English is not their mother tongue. With such a function, it is much more efficient!

The yellow button next to the right Fn button is to turn on the voice-to-text mode, which needs to be turned on and off manually.

Originally, this issue was intended to be posted as a video, but later it was changed to pictures and texts due to temporary work arrangements. Let’s take a look at the actual effect of the animation. Here I use dialects and English, but I don’t use Mandarin, and the speaking speed is normal and the pronunciation is reliable. Input accuracy rate is 100%! As for language translations that support 100+, I don't know that many!

The mechanical keyboard of T8, which claims to be able to "spray words", can simultaneously translate and record 400 words per minute! Then I'm going to be serious! Here I actually tested two songs by the chief security officer of the rap label "Living Dead"—Pharaoh, and the quick mouth machine—Yang and Su, one "Winter's Wrath" and "The Throne", because it is the sound of a mobile phone, plus this Both of them spoke too fast, and T8's synchronous input could keep up, but the accuracy rate was... Haha~ Afterwards, I tested reading the news normally, and there was no problem.

The above are all operations for testing, but in actual use, I also put away the current keyboard and use T8 all the time!

The double-section foot support has foot pads all around, trying to minimize the wear and tear on the bottom of the keyboard, but the height of the support is limited. Some people are used to the large difference in height, so let’s talk about it~

T8 is also a three-mode keyboard. The switch is still in the function integration area on the far right. After the switch is turned on, the corresponding indicator light will flash, and there will be a corresponding indicator light next to the ESC button!

The 2.4G receiver is hidden in the bottom of the keyboard, and there are also two Command and Option keycaps for Mac computers.

Whether it is a wired connection to a desktop, or a Bluetooth or 2.4G connection to a win and Mac notebook, seamless switching can be achieved without additional mode switching.

Including the iPad can also be used very well, the size and weight are not bad, and it is not so difficult to take it out to work! In the week of experience, there was more wireless time, and it was never charged. Anyway, when I went out, a group of people looked at it strangely: this person, who does not type with a keyboard, but keeps talking...

insufficient:

I also encountered some bugs in the actual experience. ①If you copy first and then voice input, then the previous copy operation will be withdrawn. If you voice first and then copy, this problem will be solved. ②When editing content on Toutiao, the page may appear blurry

I personally think there are things that can be improved: ①This requires a lot of space on the computer, but everyone defaults to the C drive, which is nothing. The keyboard with such a long battery life has no power display (I don’t know if I didn’t look for the HUB carefully)

② Then there is the connector design of the power cord, T8 does not have the power port in the middle of the top of the keyboard, which is very good! However, if the interface is in the shape of 7, it is like me in the afternoon, and I personally think it will be more suitable~

Summarize:

The main function of the keyboard is actually an auxiliary tool for learning and office work. The HKUST Xunfei T8 keyboard just matches most of my daily work needs. As a new force in peripherals, the T8 keyboard is definitely at the T0 level in terms of function, and the workmanship is not as good as it is. To be honest, the appearance is also a popular model! Some questions during the experience, the teacher of the brand also explained very clearly, and the bugs they encountered were also responded to in a timely manner! This year I bought the most Amilo keyboards, and the coolest ones I have experienced are a few ROG keyboards, but I put them all away now! After all, I am a practical school~ In addition to the 108-key position in the later stage, the manufacturer's teacher, don't forget me~

(All text content in this issue is voice input, and will be typeset later)

GET IN TOUCH WITH Us
recommended articles
Capability Mold making Silicone molding
no data
CONTACT US
SHENZHEN KEYCEO TECHNOLOGY CO.LIMITED 
Office Address: Room 705-706,12th Building,South Bank Plaza,Exhibition  Bay,Zhancheng Community,Fuhai Street,Bao'an District, Shenzhen,  China
Factory Adress: No.11,FengpingRoad
Sanzhong,Qingxi Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China 
STAY CONNECTED

Copyright © 2024 keyceo.com  |   Sitemap
Customer service
detect