KEYCEO-Design, Manufacturing And Development Services Of OEM Keyboard And Mouse Brands.

Voice input, mouth output! —— Iflytek AI Mechanical Keyboard T8

All text content in this article is completed by iFLYTEK AI mechanical keyboard voice input, including this sentence.

Hi, long time no see.

Today we're going to take a look at a very special keyboard, unlike any you've seen before. Because it is not so much a keyboard as it is a very mature daily office solution.

Believe me, it will be the most innovative mechanical keyboard you have ever seen in terms of software, not one of them.

Everyone should have heard of iFLYTEK, the one installed in your mobile phone may be his iFLYTEK input method.

In the field of speech recognition in China, if iFlytek says the second, no one should dare to say the first. The kind whose technical strength is certified by the US Entity List.

The biggest surprise of this keyboard is that iFLYTEK combines the software part that it is good at with the traditional mechanical keyboard to create this unique keyboard on the market.

The most distinctive feature of the entire keyboard is the independent voice button in the lower right corner of the keyboard. At any time, you only need to press this button to activate the voice input function of the keyboard,

In addition to the most basic Mandarin, he also supports 24 additional Chinese dialects and 66 foreign languages. Whether it is Shanghai dialect, Henan dialect, Hakka or Cantonese, he can perfectly support it. It can be said that you can use him to input most of the languages ​​on the earth.

And in the process of voice input, it also supports real-time voice translation, which can translate the language you speak into another language in real time and write it on the screen.

For example, Chinese to English translation. Just like this.

You just double-click the voice button, you can enter the translation mode.

Regarding the recognition rate and accuracy rate of translation, I think everyone has seen it. I believe that this function will be very useful for you if you are doing foreign trade or other work that requires communication with foreigners.

In the settings, you can also set the field of speech recognition, such as medical and financial fields with a lot of professional terms, which can also be perfectly recognized.

Since I'm not a user in the professional field, I can't do the test, but I'm pretty good at playing games.

His game field is mainly adapted to some popular online game terms, such as team play, wave, gunshot, search point, jungle, etc. Commonly used communication vocabulary in games can be correctly recognized, but some unpopular words The character name of the game cannot be typed out with this.

In addition to the voice input function, this keyboard also has a built-in voice search function. To be honest, this feature has brought me far more surprises than voice input.

Before I start talking about this function, I would like to ask you a question: Do you think the computer is difficult to use?

Indeed, it’s the 22nd century now, and it’s harder to find someone who doesn’t know how to use a computer among your peers than you.

But for elders like our parents or grandparents, the computer is a difficult thing to use.

Not only should you remember how to operate the computer, but you should also remember which website is for listening to music, which website is for watching movies, and which website is for shopping.

You said that there is a very convenient tool like website navigation, indeed, but those colorful website navigations full of various spam information and advertisements, do you really feel relieved to let them use it?

Why are the elders more willing to use a mobile phone than a computer? Not only is the touch operation of the mobile phone directly with the hand much more intuitive than the mouse operation of the computer.

It is also because the smart voice assistant on the mobile phone is very smart and convenient. You can just say what you want to do, check the weather, watch TV, and watch the news.

I don't know the situation around you. I will try my best to choose voice-activated products for all the live products in our family.

The TV must be able to switch on and off by voice. When you want to watch it, you can just turn it on directly to the TV, and you don’t even need to look for the remote control. The air conditioner can also be controlled by voice, just say what temperature you want.

Let every operation conform to the user's intuition and ideas, I think this is the best form of human-computer interaction.

The function of intelligent voice search can be understood as iFLYTEK transplanting the most common voice assistant function on mobile phones to computers. Although this seems simple, there are countless technical details and adaptation work behind it.

With this function, operating a computer can be as easy as operating a mobile phone. Just say what you want, so that the computer can point and type like a mobile phone.

This reminds me of TNT a few years ago. Maybe the hammer started from the simplest like this. Will the result be different today?

OCR screen recognition is also a function that has been popularized on mobile phones for a long time.

You can directly enter the screenshot menu by pressing the button, and you can directly annotate the picture and extract the text.

I think this function can develop more ways to play, such as adding a search button by image, or directly recognizing the QR code on the screen.

It is hoped that subsequent upgrades of the software can realize these functions.

The last function is the voice memo. I haven't entered the stage of working as a worker and I still don't use this function yet. However, if your leader often holds meetings, it must be a good choice to use this as a meeting record.

Compared with the rich software functions, the hardware functions of this keyboard are not too dazzling.

The G Red Pro shaft in my hand is equipped with Jiadalong, and the knocking feel is not particularly eye-catching. At the same time, because the entire keyboard does not have any padding, the performance in terms of sound is mediocre.

The big keys will also be accompanied by a certain cavity sound when they are struck hard. If you have particularly high requirements for the feel and sound of the keyboard, then it is not your best choice.

The keycap is the height of the original factory, made of PBT and adopts five-sided sublimation technology, and the workmanship is excellent.

The overall color scheme is gray and white, with orange as the theme color embellishment. Generally, keycaps with five-sided sublimation technology are usually matched with delicate keycap printing, but the keycap design of this keyboard is a bit colder.

The wireless receiver and replaceable keycaps are on the back of the keyboard. This keyboard can automatically recognize Win or MAC system, so there is no physical switch on the general keyboard.

There is no test data for the battery life for the time being, because his battery has been fully charged for the past few days and has not been moved at all.

The battery life of this keyboard is really ridiculously long, and the official data can last for 70 days on a single charge.

There are two microphones on the keyboard, one is under the right Shift key of the keyboard, and the other is on the detachable voice clip in the lower right corner of the keyboard.

When the surrounding environment is noisy, you can take out this voice clip separately and use it as a small removable microphone to obtain a more stable sound collection effect.

The small voice clip is connected to the computer via Bluetooth. If used alone, it is said to have a battery life of 1.5 days. If it is not used normally, it can be charged through the contacts on the keyboard.

In my opinion, this voice clip actually has more ways to play, for example, it can be used as a computer microphone.

However, HKUST Xunfei said that because of some reasons, it did not have the permission to open this. I think it is a pity.

In addition to the voice input and intelligent voice search functions I introduced, this keyboard also supports real-time voice subtitles and screen OCR recognition and voice memo functions.

In my opinion, this is a very mature clerical office solution. Using this keyboard for word processing can greatly increase your efficiency and save working time.

In essence, what this keyboard is selling is actually his software service. And it is very important that the software it uses can be updated OTA later.

That is to say, the voice recognition rate of this keyboard will become higher and higher with the software update, and the corresponding functions will become more and more easy to use. This is an experience that you can't find on other keyboards at all. Unique product.

The author declares that there is interest in this article, please respect the author and the content shared, communicate friendly, and make rational decisions~

GET IN TOUCH WITH Us
recommended articles
Capability Mold making Silicone molding
no data
CONTACT US
SHENZHEN KEYCEO TECHNOLOGY CO.LIMITED 
Office Address: Room 705-706,12th Building,South Bank Plaza,Exhibition  Bay,Zhancheng Community,Fuhai Street,Bao'an District, Shenzhen,  China
Factory Adress: No.11,FengpingRoad
Sanzhong,Qingxi Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China 
STAY CONNECTED

Copyright © 2024 keyceo.com  |   Sitemap
Customer service
detect