1. Demand background:
With the rapid development of the smart hardware market, mechanical keyboards, as one of the peripheral devices, are sought after by more and more consumers. Especially in the field of games, mechanical keyboards have become a must-have for players. The mechanical keyboards currently on the market are mainly based on parameters such as mechanical key shafts and trigger force. As consumers pay more and more attention to appearance design and craftsmanship, it is no longer enough to compete solely on performance and parameters. KEYCEO received an ODM bid from a century-old European brand to customize a personalized mechanical keyboard.
2. Design ideas：
This case was entrusted by the buyer to design a mechanical keyboard that not only meets the performance parameters, but also has a personalized appearance and excellent craftsmanship. KEYCEO solidifies the demand into the following manufacturing elements:
Three, the process flow:
1. Production plan: The mechanical keyboard of this case adopts an independent steel plate structure, the surface is polished, sandblasted, and multiple chamfers are polished to produce a high-quality mechanical keyboard appearance;
2. Main process flow:
(1) PCB board production: PCB boards are made by cold-plating and hot-reverse-dipping lead-plating process, with double-sided panels and green paint on the surface. The furnace temperature is 170 degrees and the pressure is 30kg to ensure the quality of the board surface;
(2) SMT placement: adopt modern SMT placement machinery and equipment to automatically place PCB boards to greatly improve production efficiency;
(3) Keyboard layout: adopt the 92 keys keyboard layout required by the customer to ensure that each key occupies an accurate position;
(4) Keyboard production: Glue the mechanical shaft mounted by the Pick & Place machine to the keyboard layout, and finally assemble the keycaps to complete the production of the entire mechanical keyboard.
4. Quality inspection In order to ensure the quality of mechanical keyboards, before leaving the factory, KEYCEO has conducted quality inspections on each mechanical keyboard produced to ensure that the products received by each customer are of the highest quality.
5. Production efficiency
6. Market prospect As an important part of the peripheral market, the demand for mechanical keyboards is gradually increasing, and KEYCEO will become an important partner of brand owners and superstores through continuous research and development and innovative design. It can be foreseen that in the future market competition, not only the brand, but also the creativity, design and manufacturing process quality will determine the success or failure of brand owners and superstores in the segmented field.