IDM case with waterproof and antibacterial IPX7 Office keyboard for medical use.
1. Demand analysis In environments such as hospitals, keyboards often need to be waterproof and washable to ensure their safety and hygiene. In response to these demands, KEYCEO needs to design a waterproof and washable keyboard for medical use, which needs to reach the waterproof level of IPX7 and can be soaked in water for cleaning. In addition, the keyboard also needs to be widely used in humid environments such as hospitals, gas stations, and fishing boats. During the design process, designers need to consider the following factors:
2. Design ideas In the design process, the designer follows the following principles:
1. Appearance design: The keyboard should have a simple and beautiful appearance design to meet a wide range of usage scenarios. At the same time, designers need to consider other special design requirements, such as strengthening the sealing of the keyboard.
2. Material selection: The designer chooses to use high-quality ABS plastic to make the shell of the keyboard, and uses suitable sealing materials to ensure waterproof performance. Materials for keycaps and keyboard switches need to choose materials with good antibacterial properties.
3. Keyboard type: The designer chooses to use a membrane keyboard or a silicone keyboard. These two keyboards have better airtightness and water resistance.
4. Sealing design: Each key of the keyboard needs to be sealed to a certain extent to ensure the waterproof performance of the keyboard. Designers use O-rings, double-sided tape and other sealing materials to seal the keyboard.
5. Antibacterial design: The designer adopts antibacterial treatment technology on the surface of the keyboard to effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria and improve the hygienic performance of the keyboard.
3. Process flow
4. Quality inspection After the production is completed, the personnel of the quality department will conduct quality inspection on each keyboard to ensure the stable performance and high reliability of the keyboard. The main test items will include visual inspection, button accuracy, waterproof performance test, antibacterial performance test, etc.
5. The production efficiency is relatively lower than that of general keyboard manufacturing. Designers need to carry out more detailed debugging and processing in terms of material selection, sealing design, antibacterial treatment, etc., so the production efficiency will be affected to a certain extent. However, in the design process, advanced production technology and automation equipment can be used to improve production efficiency.
6. Market prospect There is a great market demand for waterproof and antibacterial keyboards for medical use, especially in hospitals, gas stations, fishing boats and other humid environments. This keyboard can not only ensure safety and hygiene, but also improve work efficiency. Therefore, the market prospect of this product is very broad.